Photobucket


Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker            Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


Lilypie Maternity tickers



Wednesday, August 16, 2006

3 Things..........

Dylan was tagged by his friend Landon to share a few things about himself……

3 Things That Scare Me

Daddy sneezing

When I am eating and Dirks Barks

Sometimes when I wake up in strange places

3 People That Make Me Laugh:

Daddy

Mommy

My police car mobile

3 Things I Love:

Breakfast, lunch and dinner!!!

My bouncy chair with hanging giraffes

My police car mobile

3 Things I Dislike:

Being hungry and when mommy takes too long getting ready to feed me

When mommy makes me interrupt my lunch to burp

When mommy washes my face

3 Things I Like To Play With:

My hands

My bootie rattles Daddy bought me at Target

My burp rag or blankets

3 Things I Don't Understand:

Why mommy always makes me wear my shoes, I just kick them off anyways

That if I just close my eyes I could fall asleep much faster than crying about it

Why Mommy has to burp me every time I eat

3 Things On My Desk/Dresser:

My lotion Mommy does my hair with everyday

A spare binks

My size 2 diapers

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now:

Smiling lots!

Sleeping through the night, in my own bed!

Talking

3 Things I Can Do:

Melt Mommy’s heart when I smile at her

Usually poop out of at least one outfit a day…. Sometimes more!

I can stand if you help me


3 Ways to Describe My Personality:

Happy

Determined


Curious

3 Things I Can't Do:

Roll over….I think I weigh too much to roll over

Sit up

Fall asleep without my binks

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To:


All the stories I tell when Mommy is changing my pants

Any song Keith Urban sings

Whatever Mommy says :) (and Daddy too)

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To:

Grace and Harley barking at the neighbor dogs

The Subway “eat fresh” commercial

Daddy’s Metallica CD’s

3 Absolute Favorite Foods:

So far only the milk truck comes to my house

3 Thinks I'd Like to Learn:

How to walk

How ride a Harley so I can ride with daddy someday

How to play football…everyone says I’ll be a good linebacker.

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly:

Milk

Milk

Milk

3 Shows I Watch:

Sponge Bob

Cash Cab

Mariners games with Daddy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 12 weeks Little D! Are you sure you want to learn how to play football?...:)
Gramma H....

5:08 PM  
Blogger traciandira said...

Very cute! Thanks for doing it. It's fun to learn little things like that, that we might otherwise not know about Dylan!

See, it wasn't beyond your abilities! :)

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home