Photobucket


Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker            Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


Lilypie Maternity tickers



Thursday, August 10, 2006

Mommy's first attempt to publish a blog...


Me and Daddy had a photoshoot while Mommy went grocery shopping. We had some friends over for dinner and Mommy had to pick up stuff for dinner. Jen and Rob, Mommy and Daddy's friends, brought over their 16 week old daughter, Ava. Mommy says she is my first girlfriend. I am five weeks younger but much bigger as you can see :) I think she is so cute!!



Here Baby Ava is so sweet she is sharing her "winkle" toy with me.



Baby Ava already rolls over.... she was trying to teach me how. I told her when you weigh more it's harder to roll. We had so much fun playing. We can't wait until our next date!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dylan....you're so handsome, you'll have absolutely no trouble getting dates, especially with your portland gramma!! Can't wait to see you and your mommy and daddy and your grace and harley in a couple of weeks!! I love you.....and tell your Mommy that she did a great job publishing you!! Keep up the GOOD work!!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home