Photobucket


Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker            Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


Lilypie Maternity tickers



Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dylan goes to the Fair....

Mommy and Daddy took me to the Lynden Fair on Monday night. Aunt Feeb, Uncle Kyle, Uncle Timber, Gramma Helen and Papa Rob all went too!!!
Mommy had curly fries and a philly cheesesteak for dinner. Daddy had a cheeseburger and shared Mommy's curly fries. I drank a bottle while they waited in long lines for their food. The curly fries looked so good...maybe next year I can share with them.
Mommy and Daddy wanted to show me all the animals at the fair. First we saw the cows. They are so big. And not too smelly. Then we saw the pigs. They are really smelly. And noisy. We also saw llamas and goats. I wanted to see the giraffes but Mommy says we have to go to the zoo to see them.
Mommy and Aunt Feebs, Uncle Kyle, Uncle Timber and Papa Rob all went on the "Orbitor." I watched with Daddy and Gramma Helen. I wanted to go on the carousel but maybe next year.
Mommy says I was such a good boy the whole time at the fair. She says I can come back next year when I'm bigger so I can pet the animals and maybe have some curly fries. Daddy says I should look forward to the elephant ears. He says they are the best!
Daddy says I was 10-10 goodnight. That's what he says when he gets off work to the ladies on the radio in his police car. I can't wait til next year at the fair. By then it will probably be Mommy and Daddy sleeping after trying to keep up with me :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dylan... you were absolutely the best baby at the fair.. and the cutest!!!
We all had a great time..
Thanks for joining us...
(Great Blog mommy)
Love you guys!! Gramma H....

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, to be closer to tag along!!! Sounds and looks like you had a great time at the fair! Dylan, I agree with Gramma H that you are the cutest ever baby!! I love you lots and lots, portland gramma ps....your mommy and daddy are great bloggers!!!

12:44 PM  
Blogger traciandira said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I'm so glad Dylan was good for you...that makes it sooo much nicer! :)

We should all go to the Puyallup Fair together next month!

Great picture of the three of you!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home