Photobucket


Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker            Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


Lilypie Maternity tickers



Monday, June 04, 2007

Fun in the Sun!

Last weekend Daddy was working so Mommy and I went to Bellingham for a couple days! The weather was beautiful! After my nap on Saturday, I got to share a popsicle with Papa Rob! It tasted so good on a hot summer day!
After my popsicle I got to try out Dirk's swimming pool! He is such a nice puppy for sharing it with me. Aunt Feeb and Uncle Kyle filled it up with water for me...it was sort of cold...

...so I only went in half way....

Gramma Helen got out my bath toys too! I like my pirate ship, it sprays water!



Well I guess I don't really like the water when it's super cold. I think next time I will try this floaty toy in the hot tub.
Please don't make me go in that floaty toy again.....
Mommy was being silly and splashing water everywhere! I laughed so hard I was almost crying!
Silly Mommy. I think I tried to eat some grass here too if you couldn't tell..... :)
Nothing better than playing in the water, having a popsicle and swinging with Aunt Feeb on a hot summer day! I hope you all had a great weekend too!















6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHH Summertime!! Dylan, you look like you're all set to be a waterbaby!! How about some warm water next time???? You are so well loved!!

4:01 PM  
Blogger traciandira said...

Adorable!!!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey D, come on over to our warm pool anytime! But mommy or daddy will need to go in with you since it is much bigger than Dirk's pool. I hope you are feeling better, it is not fun to be sick :(

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am all better! I woke up from my nap today all smiles again! And no more fever. Dr. Lester says she thinks I had a reaction to my 12 month shots!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Great pictures!

We have been having such great weather, I am glad you guys have enjoyed it. And in BELLINGHAM? I love it there!! (where I went to College)
So jealous!

Take care, hope you all are well!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust you had another happy, happy day today on your 1 year, 1 month, 1 day special day, Dylan! Mommy and Daddy, too. Had to take one more peek at your blog before we leave in the morning for Livingston to help Aunt Lucy celebrate her 85th birthday on Wednesday (and again on Sunday at Sacajawea Park). Wish she had a computer so we could share all of those sweet pictues of you! Will share some albums. Are you coming to Spokane for Hoopfest next weekend? Hope not as we would hate to miss a visit with you all. Love you so much! Great Nana and Great Papa 6/25/07 10:45 PM

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home