Photobucket


Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker            Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


Lilypie Maternity tickers



Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Buddies..........








Today my friend, Landon, came over to play with me. We took him and his mommy to the park where I had my birthday party. They have a petting zoo there. I liked having Landon sit by me in the car!














Here we are checking out the goats and the cows. We both decided that we would be nice boys for our mommies and wear our sun hats.



I love animals!

Priceless!



What a fun time at the park and the petting zoo! Time to head home for lunch and a nap!
















6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! I am glad you got to go to the zoo with friends..
The boys look adorable in their hats!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey D, looked like you and BFF Landon had a great day at the park!! Love the hats!!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Dave and Lynette said...

Great auntie Cheryl & uncle Tom I love my new hat! I realized it keeps the sun out of my eyes!! Thanks for the cool hat!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

They look fresh off the pages of a magazine!
So impressed that they leave hats on too, you are lucky!

Sorry I missed the birthday post, hope it was a great party. It looked like it went well.

Thanks for your comment about the fruit and veggies, hopefully it will get better soon now that everything will be fresh and local right? :)

Take care!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless Photos!! Beautiful Boys!! Shimmering Sunshine!! Best Buddies!! God Bless The blog and Bloggers!!

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love playing with you too Dylan! Can you come over and play at my house next Thursday?

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home