Photobucket


Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker            Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


Lilypie Maternity tickers



Friday, June 16, 2006

June 16th


Today marks the two-year anniversary of the day we met! Lynette's co-worker Cindy invited Lynette to meet her, Cindy's husband (and my co-worker) Jason, and me at a restaurant in Lake Stevens. After we all hung out for awhile, Lynette and I headed to Denny's in Everett and talked for hours, into the early morning. And the rest is history!


Today is my parents' 33rd Anniversary. Happy Anniversary!


This week has been quite busy. On Monday, Tim came down from Bellingham and helped me start working on the back yard. I tilled the ground, and then we dug several ditches with a ditch digger. On Tuesday, I picked up a yard of drain rock (thanks for letting me borrow your truck, James!). I did some manual digging to get the ditches dug to my satisfaction, and then filled the bottom with drain rock. I then laid corrugated pipe in the ditches and covered them with more drain rock. On Wednesday, I had the help of Kay and Cherelyn Schander and Pete Shove. We transported 5 yards of topsoil from our driveway into the backyard. The 5 yards wasn't enough, so I had to order more. Later that afternoon, my dad and I transported another 5 yards to the backyard. On Thursday, my dad and I spread peat moss over the topsoil, then rolled out the soil with a yard roller. Today, we had a company hydroseed the prepared portion of the backyard.

Thank you everyone who helped out!

We are now headed out to Mutiny Bay to meet up with Stealth, the Badass, and friends.



Talk to you soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad arrived home after fighting ALOT of Friday traffic in every town, from Marysville to Hillsboro. He then took me our for our 33rd anniversary (thanks for the greeting!) to the Keg where we used up the remaining balance on the gift card we got a year ago from the wedding couple. Thanks!! Happy 1st Anniversary to you, too, on Sunday!! I love you three Johnsons!! Dylan sure looks cute in his latest outfit! Portland gramma

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home