Photobucket


Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker            Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


Lilypie Maternity tickers



Thursday, December 14, 2006

December 14th

Today we were busy. First, we went down to Everett so that Daddy could qualify at the shooting range. Then, we went to Edmonds so that Mommy could cut someone's hair. After that, we did some final Christmas shopping. Mommy bought Dylan a pair of Christmas pajamas that came with this cool hat.


Here, Mommy is bouncing Dylan on her legs.


Dylan checks out one of the ornaments on the tree.




I love Christmas time!

And Mommy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I especially like the one 'I Love Christmas'. I think he is thinking 'See what I just did!' We are so anxious to see how much he has changed in two months! Thanks, Mommy and Daddy, for keeping us updated on the blog. Love and hugs, Spokane Valley GG & GG

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home